TOUGH UNDERCOATING AEROSOL
- Heavy-duty, pro-grade formula provides a corrosion and abrasion-resistant finish
- Scratch & Stone Chip Resistant & protects against Salt Water & Corrosion
- Great for prepped metal, aluminum, fiberglass, and plastic surfaces
- Covers 20 sq. ft. per can
Prepare Your Surface
- Start by making sure that your workspace is well-ventilated. Use appropriate protective gear, including gloves, glasses, a spray suit, and a mask.
- Use a degreaser or warm soapy water to wash the area where you want to apply the Gorilla Tough Undercoating aerosol spray. Allow it to dry.
- Sand the area with P180-P220 grit sandpaper to ensure a consistent, smooth surface and help the coating stick.
- Wipe off any sanding dust.
- Frame the application area with tape. Cover any surfaces around the area with paper or plastic sheeting.
- While no primer is needed, for best results we recommend using an etch primer. For plastic or areas that are difficult to sand, apply an adhesion promoter.
Apply the Gorilla Tough Undercoating aerosol spray
- Shake the can for at least 2 minutes.
- Hold the can upright about 10” away from the surface.
- Use a sweeping motion to give the area a light first coat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to apply a second coat.
- Allow the surface to cure for 3-4 hours before use.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USING GORILLA TOUGH UNDERCOATING AEROSOL SPRAY
Work in a well-ventilated area.
Raise your truck on reliable ramps or jack stands before applying this product to the undercarriage.
Always wear a mask, glasses, spray suit, and gloves while using this product