< BACK TO ALL PRODUCTS
TRUCK BED COATING AEROSOL
The tough protection and textured finish of our incredibly tough Truck Bed Coating, in a convenient aerosol spray that’s perfect for truck trim, small touch ups and hard-to-reach areas. Whether you’re looking for something to spruce up your bumper, brush guard or much more, the Gorilla Truck Bed Coating aerosol spray is easy to use and comes with a clog free nozzle. The 1 part, pro-grade formula protects truck beds and other surfaces from impact, abrasion, scratches, rust and water damage, and has excellent adhesion to a wide range of surfaces, providing a durable and UV resistant finish wherever you need it.
- Use on truck beds, tail gates, running boards, brush guards, rocker panels, fender flares, bumpers, roll bars, push bars, and other trim.
- Great for prepped metal, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic and wood surfaces
- Easy to Use, Quick Drying & Clog Free Nozzle
- For even more creative uses, try this product to protect your boat deck, wrought iron, exterior steps, and more!
- Covers 8.5 sq. ft. per can
Prepare Your Surface
- Start by making sure that your workspace is well-ventilated. Use appropriate protective gear, including gloves, glasses, and a mask.
- Use a degreaser or warm soapy water to wash the area where you want to apply the Gorilla Truck Bed Coating aerosol spray. Allow it to dry.
- Frame the application area with tape. Cover any surfaces around the area with paper or plastic sheeting.
- Sand the area with P80-P120 grit sandpaper to ensure a consistent, smooth surface and help the coating stick.
- Wipe off any sanding dust.
- While no primer is needed, for best results we recommend using an etch primer. For plastic or areas that are difficult to sand, apply an adhesion promoter.
Apply the Gorilla Truck Bed Coating aerosol spray
- Shake the can for at least 2 minutes.
- Hold the can upright about 12” away from the surface.
- For a coarser texture, hold the can slightly closer to the surface.
- For a finer texture, hold the can slightly farther away.
- Use a sweeping motion to give the area a light first coat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to apply a second coat.
- Allow the surface to cure for 3-4 hours before use.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USING THE AEROSOL TRUCK BED COATING
Test spraying the product on a bit of cardboard before applying to your truck.
For a standard texture, hold the can upright about 12” away from the surface. For a coarser texture, hold the can closer to the surface. For a finer texture, hold the can farther away.
For a more even finish, apply a third, dry coat, by holding the can at a farther distance (24”) from the surface and allowing the product to lightly mist onto the application area.
Allow to cure for 15-30 minutes.